Farfetch is Hiring Senior Stylist (Hong Kong)
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. The e-commerce platform believes in empowering individuality. With a mission to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
Reporting to the Styling Manager, the Senior Stylist will be responsible for shooting high-volume online catalogue looks and ensuring all images are following the guidelines, process, and workflow.
- Fashion Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in styling luxury brands
- Experience on shooting high-volume e-commerce products
- Deep knowledge of current international fashion trends, designers, and products; as well as a passion for styling
- Ability to make quick on-the-spot decisions
- Flexible ‘can-do’ and up-beat attitude
- Understanding of the needs of the business from both a creative and production perspective
- An excellent team player, but also able to work on own initiative
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Ensure all ‘crucial’ new brands are researched prior to being shot, deliver strong and consistent styling content, produce inspirational and market leading product imagery according to the globally defined guidelines
- Play a pivotal role in the implementation of on brand styling content and ensure local content is aligned with other markets
- Develop and prepare content to share with teams regarding new trends and guidelines on styling, photography, as well as editing
- Drive the image production process through daily collaboration with the photography and logistics departments; provide feedback and/or solutions to tackle any challenges in the process
- Work with the photographer on set to direct model(s) and select best poses/imagery
- Assist Styling Manager to train junior team members with the right knowledge and skills in order to deliver strong and consistent styling content
- Measure styling quality and efficiency to reinforce high quality standards through rail sign off, on-set direction, and photo quality control
- Assist Styling Manager to supervise and control team KPI achievement
- Participate in model casting and training process
- Complete other ad hoc tasks assigned by the Styling Manager
As always include cover letter with resume.