Farfetch is Hiring a Photographer (L.A.)
Started in London in 2008 by Portuguese entrepreneur José Neves, Farfetch is the online platform for fashion. ‘With his phenomenally successful website Farfetch, José Neves is politely taking over the world, and redefining the meaning of retail therapy,’ says Telegraph Luxury. ‘Nothing quite like it existed before or exists now.’ Look no further for the world’s best luxury boutiques and brands – from Tokyo to Toronto, Milan to Miami, Farfetch brings the finest forward thinkers of the fashion world to you.
Currently hiring for a photographer to shoot high-volume online catalogue. Must be based in Los Angeles.
- Experienced in directing models as well as shooting on mannequins (a must)
- Experienced in photo editing
- Proficient with PC and Adobe Software
- Must be familiar with spreadsheets and Google Docs
- Experienced with strobe lights, light meters, Pocket Wizards, and Canon systems
- Experienced with tethered shooting
- Able to troubleshoot lighting and software issues
- Familiar with image processing with Adobe programs
- Have excellent organizational and follow-up skills w/attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Efficient with time management and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a positive team player
- Interested and experienced in fashion photography
- Work with the styling team, help define a photoshoots work plan, considering each studio specificities "Live Model" or "Flat"
- Will shoot product respecting the high quality standards and defined KPIs.
- Set up proper lighting in studio and on location
- Direct the model to ensure the poses reflect the brand identity and Farfetch aesthetics also considering styling guidelines
- Will follow photography guidelines, ensuring the workflow is running correctly (Live Model and/or Stills)
- Will identify and suggest improvements
- Will adhere to a range of time, cost and quality SLAs as expected on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Will complete imagery reshoots