La Garconne Needs a Freelance Photographer (NYC)
Founded in 2005, La Garçonne is an online fashion retailer specializing in the elegantly understated. Headquartered in New York City and serving a global clientele, La Garçonne embodies a way of life, attiring garçonnes for work and play, for moments of emotional spontaneity and focused calm, for where you are and where you'll be.
La Garconne is seeking an experienced e-commerce fashion photographer with a strong portfolio to take full creative and production responsibility for all on-figure and tabletop e-commerce photography, as well as editorial photography. The successful candidate will have an innate understanding of and interest in the La Garconne brand. This position is for full-time or freelance.
- Minimum of 3 years as an e-commerce fashion photographer
- Learn, use and become the primary subject matter expert on all studio production software and analytical tools
- Strong working knowledge of professional photography camera, lighting and grip equipment
- Proficient with imaging software and color management applications such as Photoshop, Capture One Pro and i1pro
- Deep curiosity about luxury, fashion and ecommerce space
- Excellent time management skills and keen ability to deliver to targets and deadline
- Detail oriented and superior organization skills
- Work with Studio Manager and styling team to ensure photoshoots are completed on a timely basis.
- Responsible for the final images in its entirety (lighting, styling, cleanliness, compositions, etc.), collaborating with the styling team and retouchers to ensure production of onbrand images
- Work with Creative Director to ensure the company guidelines are being met
- Be accountable for daily workflow and shoot schedule; continuously improve workflows and processes
- Work with creative team to conceive, develop, and produce creative content (photo, graphic and video) for branding across social/digital channels
Send portfolio, cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.