Frame Hiring a Social Media Manager
Since the brand's inception in 2012, FRAME has rapidly evolved from the off-duty models favourite denim brand, to a fashion house that produces four ready-to-wear collections a year. With headquarters split between Culver City, Los Angeles and Shoreditch, London, FRAME is known for its coveted wardrobe classics, American craftsmanship and its loyal following.
FRAME is currently hiring for a Social Media Manager based in New York City.
Reporting to the Director of E-commerce, the Social Media Manager oversees the strategy, creation, and execution of the brands’ social media channels.
- 4-5 years digital marketing experience with a focus on social media
Passion for social media, content creation and storytelling
Experience leading the creation and implement social media content
Proven demonstration of exceptional creative/innovative thinking
Project management skills with ability to multi-task
Detail-oriented with strong written and presentation skills
- Lead the social media strategy (in partnership with Director of Ecommerce and Creative Director) and planning of the social media calendar
- Managing the brands social media presence across the various platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Snapchat
- Compiles both new and existing content to uniquely tell the FRAME story and engage with the customer
- Oversees content strategy and creation with respect to product and overall branding
- Leverages the PR, Marketing, Creative and Merchandising teams in creation of social content
- Analyze data and compile weekly/monthly reports including: engagement, community growth, ecommerce statistic, customer acquisition, etc.
- Stays on the cutting edge of industry trends, new platforms and best practices
- Maintains and expands the digital influencer campaigns including but not limited to bloggers, instagrammers, tastemakers, etc.
- Execute blogger outreach and help maintain relationships through support with mailings, gifting, and 360 marketing initiatives
- Proactively monitor and track online and social media posts from influencers and bloggers