VSCO is Hiring VP of Product Design (Oakland)
VSCO is a photo company, building creative tools and a community driven by self-expression. Its mission is to equip, educate, and inspire anyone on the journey towards realizing their creative potential. Currently hiring for an innovative leader to lead the conceptualization and execution of alluring product experiences for the VSCO community. You’ll be the voice for design at VSCO, creating design solutions that reflect the VSCO brand and culture. You will work at leadership level with the Product, Engineering, BizOps, and Brand teams to build innovative and thoughtful user experiences for the community.
- 9+ years of user experience, interaction design, and building prototypes for a creative, consumer, mobile product at scale, with 6+ years of progressive experience leading design teams
- Experience applying design frameworks to support business metrics, balancing creativity, business needs, and what is best for end users
- Strong understanding of technical limitations, and an ability to advocate for concepts cross-functionally
- Shown working knowledge of the latest design tools, methods, and practices
- A deep appreciation for photography and other aspects of the arts
- **Extra credit if you have programming / coding experience
- Lead our Product Design team in advocating for and dissecting complex problems and crafting simple, user-centric solutions
- Invest in and grow our product design team to develop strategies that elevate the product, business, and UI/UX
- Actively shape and steer VSCO’s product design system
- Represent the VSCO design brand publicly
- Collaborate with leadership and cross-functional teams to drive our iterative design process forward
Free delicious breakfasts and lunches daily, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee in the Bay Area. Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, and a flexible vacation policy.