WeWork is Hiring Head of Creative Content (NYC)
WeWork creates a world where people work to make a life, not just a living. Launched in 2010, WeWork wanted to build more than beautiful, shared office spaces, but to build a community. A place you join as an individual, 'me', but where you become part of a greater 'we'. A place where redefining success is measured by personal fulfillment, not just the bottom line. Community is WeWork’s catalyst.
WeWork is looking for a Head of Creative Content to oversee WeWork’s internal creative studio, responsible for leading brand visual identity, and production of all content and creative assets. The ideal candidate possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to build and implement a new way of thinking and working within a growing brand. This key leadership position will report to Head of Content and Campaigns, and work closely with the internal Brand team, leading a team of creative professionals including graphic designers, copywriters, directors, editors, animators, art directors, and creative directors. The ideal candidate will embody our brand while working effectively and collaboratively within the department and across the company.
• Be an impactful storyteller - comfortable in any arena evangelizing WeWork’s brand mission.
• Have 10+ years of experience in a creative leadership role
• Have a wealth of understanding of the trends shaping consumer behavior today and in the future.
• Possess the ability to simplify research and strategic thinking.
• Be able to provide specific creative direction and define success for a large team
• Have a natural ability to apply creative thinking to business problems.
• Proven to be capable of guiding and nurturing creative work that meets business briefs.
• Have an attention to detail, very high-quality standards and principles when it comes to brand integrity and acting against insights.
• Be an exemplary leader embodying the 'we' spirit and values.
• Be a seasoned collaborator with the ability to operate cross functionally.
• Leading the development and creative expression of WeWork marketing assets across video, design, copy, and photography.
• Oversee the leadership, project management and delivery of hundreds of video projects and creative assets per year.
• Ensure that WeWork creative is always displayed consistently, in line with brand guidelines so we create equity and value in our recognizable brand assets.
• Being a disciplined and empathetic people manager while leading a talented team of creatives.
•Constantly rethinking and pushing our creative work to a higher level so it has an impact with our target audiences.
• Helping to scale our creative production capabilities in our HQ and globally.
• Researching and leading group working sessions with stakeholders where necessary.
• Oversee management of business stakeholders throughout the creative process, presenting work, managing their expectations and ensuring their voice is heard and business needs are met.
• Management of agencies and vendors to help steer direction of their work.
• Thought-leadership; leading a proactive approach to bringing forward opportunistic and new ideas.
• Ability to lead team in identifying, evaluating and addressing continuous improvement of workflow process opportunities.
• Establish short and long term budget, equipment and space requirement for a growing segment of the business