Ralph Lauren is Hiring Art Director (NYC)
Ralph Lauren is a global household name in all things apparel, accessories, fragrance, childrenswear and home furnishings. For the past five decades the brand has reflected a distinctive American perspective, has been an innovator in aspirational lifestyle branding and believe that, under the direction of internationally renowned designer Ralph Lauren, the brand has had a considerable influence on the way people dress and the way that fashion is advertised and celebrated throughout the world.
Currently hiring for an Art Director to assist the digital CD in the creation of assets and in the concepting of all e-commerce assets that will live across multiple platforms and channels globally. Position will report to V.P. Global Digital Creative and focus on item level photographyincluding still life, unrecognizable and recognizable on model.
· Adobe Creative Suite
· Prop or Final Cut
· After affects knowledge of a plus
· Support Manager in the concepting & shooting of seasonal item level imagery.
· Assist manager in ensuring our brand vision is consistent, including lighting, model cast, styling photo editing and selection. · Manage and own a myriad of additional editorial projects adhering to creative briefs, timelines and budgets.
· Manage set and assets
· Responsible for hitting a number looks per day as set out ahead of time
· Assist in maintaining brand image in the digital ecomm space
· Collaborating with styling teams on photo sets, as well as in pre-pro and post production
· Select, edit, crop and submit all item level photos
· Work with manager on development of shoot strategy boards for presentation Interaction with and partnering with all in-house agency departments as well as with the in-house digital agency and our licensee partners and their external agencies
· Partner with concept design teams to ensure a clear brand message
· Oversee and lead all retouching and final color corrections with in-house and outside partners to maintain brand standards and consistency
· Work with the studio team to build and approve all production mechanicals in-house.
· Oversee all global and domestic submits for production
· Oversee quality control for all collateral