WWAKE Jewelry Internship
Inspired by the tradition of art breaking with convention, WWAKE offers a new perspective on heirloom jewelry. With a thoughtful balance of tension and scale, WWAKE re-contextualizes jewelry into unexpected arrangements and modern silhouettes. All WWAKE jewelry is crafted in New York with the finest quality materials and conflict-free diamonds.
WWAKE is a small and fast-growing company seeking an enthusiastic jewelry intern. This will be an hands-on experience with exposure to all aspects of working in the NYC jewelry industry. This internship will focus on design development and transforming our ideas into day-to-day production.
The ideal candidate is passionate about art, eager to learn about the jewelry industry and likes working in an intimate, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be available two-three days a week. This is an invaluable experience for hands-on artists with an entrepreneurial edge. Jewelry, sculpture, textiles or Adobe Suite experience a plus.
- Assist Design Manager with design development & archives
- Assist Production Manager with day-to-day production tasks including runs to our production partners, sorting stones and quality control
- Help with research and sourcing for special projects
- Help to maintain a fun & professional workplace
- Liaise with our studio staff, PR team and production partners.
- Provide support to team members at all times
Daily stipend or school credit is provided upon prior approval. Lunch & transportation for internship responsibilities will be provided as well. Candidates who excel in this position will have the potential to be considered for a full or part time position at the company.
Interested applicants please email your resume and cover letter with the subject line "Jewelry Internship".