Marc Jacobs Print Design Internship (NYC)
Marc Jacobs International is a leading global luxury fashion brand that produces womenswear, childrenswear, accessories, fragrances, and cosmetics. The print department at Marc Jacobs is responsible for creating prints for women's ready to wear and preparing print tech packs, commenting on lab dips, and creating/distributing color palettes. By participating in this internship, the intern will become more knowledgeable in the color development process.
This is a paid internship for Fall 2018 semester.
· Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the time of
· Must have valid US work authorization at the time of the internship
· Studying color, textile, design or product development
· Very neat and organized
· Familiar with Microsoft Word & Excel
· Print/graphic design, illustration background
· Excited to learn
· Maintaining color library
· Assisting preparing mill ready artwork technical packages
· Fabric and printing research
· Support designers with artwork and color selection