DNAMAG SEEKING EDITORIAL INTERN
Yay, we're hiring and the team is growing! The editorial intern candidate must have an authentic interest in at least one or all categories; fashion, art, music, film and up to date on trends, pop/digital culture. Candidate must be be organized, creative, self-starter with strong writing and communication skills and able to create thoughtful, original content.
Unpaid internship with possibility for paid position. Academic credit given as well as references.
Must commit a minimum of 1-2 days a week.
- must be able to work independently (HQ is in San Francisco, but interns may work from home/off-site)
- well-read on current fashion, pop culture trends/blogs
- good communication skills
- strong attention to detail, research and follow-up
- experience and knowledge in social media platforms, Word /Google doc, Excel, Photoshop
- studying a fashion or art related major or English major preferred
- photography experience is a big +
- contributing/pitching editorial stories
- researching blogs, websites and publications for up-and-coming female artists and talents
- creating/writing editorial posts
- corresponding with influencers, artists, designers for one on one interviews
Please submit a cover letter and resume along with social media links to email@example.com.