Adam Selman Hiring Design & Production Intern (NYC)
Adam Selman is a New York City based design company that specializes in both RTW and custom women’s wear. He famously dresses cool creative types from Rihanna, Amandla Stenberg, Dua Lipa and Lady Gaga. Currently seeks a design/production intern to start December 3rd (applications deadline is Nov 16th).
- Basic understanding of garment construction
- Basic knowledge of fabric
-Previous fashion internship experience (preferred but not required)
-Fashion design major or degree
- Available at least two full days per week
- Assisting team in all aspects of design, production, studio tasks.
- Fabric and trim sourcing for runway, production, and special projects
- Communicating and maintaining relationships with local factories, helping with production tasks
-Light hand and machine sewing on occasion
- Start date is flexible, November is preferred but early January is also workable.